30.11.11

Xmas is coming soon ! :D

Hey people .
It been ages since I last updated my blog . :( I've been busying for few weeks for my business research assignmentT.T . Omg , We have to submit 5 assignments in short Sem aint easy u know ! our team almost do assignment everyday ! Really headache once i thnk about it ..T.T

lets just throw it aside and start posting some pwetty duppy picturesss to rescue my blog !.
HAHAH


Oh ya , Christmas is coming soon ! I love it when it arrives but the whole thing just seems to start earlier and earlier each year . T.T

Love the decoration in pavillion ! sweet and warm :D
escpecially the purple xmas treee is my love !

7

6

8


6

5




4




3

the models from blossom group ! HAHAH:D



2
We accidentally bump into TANG WEN LONG from TVB . He is handsome but abit weird ==



1

Simply Look Of the Day :D

9

10



Oh Hannee e Boutique Will be joining VIVA La Bazaar @ South gate KL at this coming Sat and sun
Date : 3/12 --4/12
Time : ( 11am ----11 pm))

Alot of nice clothes and heels available at my booth !
DON MISS I T ! Grab before it SOLD !
will also do some PROMOTION on that day !
... pls drop by my booth ya :D


if you donno how to go South Gate just ask me (or your Friend) HAHA!
hehe ! its near sg besi / Chan sow lin . ( nearby chan sow lin TOYOTA )


hope to seee u girlssss on tat day ! TATAT

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...