11.3.09

mid exam END







er...my mid exam over !! im exhausted!!


My flowers and I went to times GSC to watch LOVE MATTER.
I felt unwell so i cant really enjoy the movie..wat a waste == but the movie is out of my expecting!!
I can't even comprehend the theme of the movie .><
after the movie ,i TAK BOLEH tahan adi~i rushed back to take a rest and waiting my mum bring me consult a doctor....i got MC for tomorrow but i'll attend my class due to there are some exam papers will return back and SPM result out !!!


plez....pray for me =]
by the way,I bought a new spec ! it worth RM 88`
how cheap is it ! but it just an ordinary spec and nth special...


hey,
i fall in love with this guy now,
you know who is he?

ahah




i admire her alot!!!

she is glamorous and talented!!
someone know wat is her name?
i want to know ,..i think she is singaporeon..

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...