14.7.10

. . nonsence

huh,
I'm having my Mid term next weeek but I not really prepare it = =


is already half year i did not study hard and squeeze my brain so those MKT ECO really killing me ..
ehemmm * I'm lazy to study as well *

haiz .

Love to on9 when im studying .

Love to FB when im studying .

Love to blog walking when im studying .

Love to S my bee when im studying .

Love to miss my bee when im studying .

Gosh ..

so I deserve to get a bad result ..

wuwuwuwwuwuwuwuwuwu

i dunlike my schoool .
u never know how much I hate it .
HaHaHa..

reality always go against the dreams.
tis is wat we calll - LIFE ..



no idea wat i suppose to write anymore ,
i Knw i want to eat wafffle

but I 'm ondiet ..
sho i Hav to give up waffle to get a slimm body figure
this is what we called opportunity cost ~
bla bla bla .......

wat da life I having now.....
...
...
...

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...