14.8.12

Melacca Trip with the Gang (1)

Halo people . I'm here again
4.JPG5360
 My gang have decided to plan a short trip to Melacca before 00 and I left malaysia .We seperate our gang to two team before we start our journey which is fat fat team and leng leng team ! 5 people Vs 5 people ! HAHAH which is fat fat team and which is leng leng team will me shown in below pichas.. HAHA

P1080391

P1080392

P1080394


P1080395

 We are damn hungry after the 1 hour duration from KL to Melacca.So we decided to go jonker street to find some yummy food . A visit to melacca will not be completed without been to Jonker Street. It's a road that full of delicious food , art and antique stuff as well as museums.


As I blogged Jonker street before so I din take more pic on the street . Jus our picha .Melacca weather is so damn hot. Everyone of us also sweat like hell .somemore need to queue under the sun really so torturing !

5
Shermine and I hidden ourselves under the corridor while they are queueing .HAHA. SHHH~ Don let them knw ..


P1080404

The smart Zw and 00 came to join us too , kekek


Nahhh....
Lets see the queue ~~
Highly recommended this chicken rice shop, it locatedz at the corner 1. I donno whats the name , opposite 三叔公。always long queue omg

P1080412
Can you feel how long is the queue .?


P1080405

The rest~~~:D

After the chicken rice we were still hungry . So we decided to eat laksa !


P1080413

P1080423
Look so delicious and yummy right ? seriously I couldnt find any in KL can more delicous than this !
I miss it so much now T.T
Reminder * Bring tissue paper when you are going to eat this as you're going to sweat like hell .spicy food + hot enviroment without aircon = sweat 99
\
P1080420

P1080419

P1080417


0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...