6.12.10

Cosplay girl Interview

Tada~

I have been shortlisted to attend a cosplay girl interview at last friday
Since im so free so i attended , shermine go with me as well ~
tee heee ~ :)

Actually tat day i had date stitchie kexin at sunway but end up she FFK ...:(
omg too sad ...cus she has to go for tution class~
but the next day morning before i go to interview , she said she cancel her tution class, but this is my turn to FFK @@
lolz~~~

really You Yuan WU fen :(


1



3


5






I love this Lip stick so much cus it very the nude
HAHA
They always say i looks like patient when i apply it ..
Hohoho



Shermine looks like ....
ehem.....pretty sexy warrior/fighter ? HAHA



6


Me with ...
uhem ~~
Dunno wat looks is this @@
actually i m wearing a White socks but S didn't manage to help me take full body length size photo :(

NVM la , I thnk my leg will looks like elephant leg ! :(


9

7



8


This is the other costume looks like Baju kebaya ~~ @@( I think it should be a pretty fairy costume @@)
mayb I m short .. I looks very dupy ugly !
yucksss ~



10

11



12


She is VERY the fair ! i look so Tan/dark beside her ..
Grrr


My outfit of the day
with the new/love heels
hehe :)

13

14




KFC as lunch after ze interview!
I have been ages never eat
16

15

Camwhore in the car @@

18


Okuay , gonna stop here cus tommorow gonna eat MCD breakfast With the Bee,
Bubaiz ~~

will update more within this few day ~

wooohoooo..

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...