27.12.10

Merry Xmas



Merry christmas ! ~==
HAHA

Hang out with vee on that day ~
manage to meet up my blossom but we are late !
soweee my girl~~ :(
Vee go for purchases as usual and I go to settle my own stufffff but failed !
damn moody !I sit on the corridor seat alone for half hour @@
huh ~:(

after that only meet up my blossom n vee :(

Ilove Those xmas decoration !
So nice rite ?!

2


3
New coach Bag purchased at hokkaido !
quite cheap ~cheaper than Msia i think .. will tell the details at upcoming hokkaido post ~
so stay tuned ppl ~ :)

4


5


6




After that go to WEI TING house BBQ .
yeay

1
WEI TING and ALice
Sweet Hor :)


9
Those food were slightly charred but still yummylicious.
Credit to alan vong edmond lam~~
*claps*

10


11


12


13


14


15


17
Heng dai Heng dai ~~

18


Yeay !
I always looking forward for the Xmas gift exchange session ..
HAHA .

I love to unwrap the present seriously !
i will so excited when i unwrap those presentss no matter what inside the box ! blek :p

19
* actually those present not mine but they are so kind to let me unwrap da gift

20

happY face,...

But end up the only gift I get this Xmas is trial kit Bodyshop lotion = =
HAHA ~
better than no lor ~~
@@

After that went to SS2 eat tong shui ~~

A simple warm sweet christmas :)

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...