23.11.10

Exam :(

halo people
last few day I just realized that final is coming soon @@
OhMyGod , such a bad student I am

I admit that i did not pay attention in the class this sem :(
I did not do revision at all

It doesn't seem like me..
I dunno Why why why .. Where is my passion ?

Hate myself .
Like a piece of shit

Hao-Lak
Study after blogging . .


Some photos for last saturday dating.

I braided my fringe on tat day since i was bored to my always-same-bangs.==

feeel so shy ,luckily he likes it .. HaHAHAHHAA **

I donlike to put fake eyelashes when I hang out with him ,
so eyeliner ,mascara are enough ! :)

IMG_0656



IMG_0654




IMG_0655


IMG_0651


IMG_0652


IMG_0666
It's purely coincidental that we both wear the same colour outfit on tat day !
So sweet so weeet
Couple wear **
==


IMG_0672

He said that his eye is 眼仔lok lok
@@
*Punch him ! *

IMG_0693
good nite Everyone .

Will Update after My final !


teee heeeee ~
wish me luck

:)

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...