24.6.11

Bday celebration ♥ HappybdayPrestonLing

1

Hello peopo , Sorry for being unefficient blogger lately cus I have to work for some event on this few day .Haiz, ,people are never totally satisfied with the quantity and variety of goods , So do I !  There is always something else that I  want or need. == FML . So the better way to satisfy myself is to earn more moneyyyyyy $$$$$$$

yea , Out of topic again . Since I have limited time so I just post some favorite picha that was taken on Preston Ling bday ! my hengdai - ONG LAI  ! we have been knowing each other for almost 8 years d !  owww, I love him ~~  = =*vomit *


7


6

8

11

ze birthday present to him from us . A flower and a♥ beauty ♥!  waohaha ~~



2

10
9

3






two favorite picha on that day !  so kusoooo ~~
12



♥sweet couple ♥among our gang  ~~ :)

13


add my facebook to view more picha ~~ bubaiz and take careeee :)

Stay tuned for upcoming post !!

♥♥


0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...