5.6.11

♥outing♥ omg. Labodega again

Loook of the day 


10


11

*Spot that lil floral bag ?! Thats is my lil-red-G2 new house !wuwuuwu, MAMA no money buy you camera bag so floral bag also nice mah  :) *

WTS,I'm so sleeepy right now but I promised I will blog today  no choice  :( So I just do a lil short update la .heheh. It just a lil warm and sweet dating day with my beee,movie,windows shopping ,makan-makan as usual .Simple yet sweeet , I love the moment that spending with you ♥




Pavillion La Bodega as dinner! again !  Cus I really like their button mushrooom and spaghettii !! pleaaaaseee go and tryyyy la wei ~~HAHAHAHA !

Today we tried new food!
smoked salmon. emm.. taste so so only , yummy but nothing special.

2



sautee Chicken 
This quite salty, better serve with white rice  " 事頭 ,卑碗白飯我  "    = =


1



OMG ! I love this spaghetti so much ! their sauce is special and yummylicious !

3



HAHHA,
Uncle bee looks ugly hereeeeee..but I still ♥ him


4

Thats meeee with simple make up :(

5

6

: " Can you eat nicely  ? == "

7


8





9


HAHHA, I gonna stop here cus I need to wake up in the early morning tomorrow .
TATA everyone and sweeet dreammm . I love you guysss ♥♥♥

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...