9.6.11

♥Event ♥ Watson-- " Isn’t Life Great?"

15

Yea, I have been selected to attend watson "Isn’t Life Great" new pnroduct launching event at KL Hilton hotel last wednesday  . I tagged yeeling along with me after our class . We reach around 2pm .I thought we can coincidentally met NIC or Jay at hilton hotel since they are staying there during their fliming period but no at the end  . how dissapointed :(  




Since we are almost the earliest 1 who reach there, we camwhore alot while waiting other blogger coming  :)



6

9

12

13


2


14



P1100080

Spot  RebeccaSaw and Sunshine girl . ze bloggers  :)


4

15

16
Yeeling says I look so disgusting in this picture.@@ blek

P1100047

7


8



Tada ,
Watson is launching their H bella skin care range .
Whole range of H Bella Product included
♥ Rose & Mixed Berries♥ Strawberry & Cinnamon
♥ Blackberry & Black Tea
♥Pomegranate & Ginger Range



24


25

26
owh , strawberries looks do yummy .


Yeeling is trying their hand cream .

18

19

Feeel good after applying their hand cream right ?

20



Now is my turn to try their product .

21

22

The scent is strong and sweet, which I am not too fond of,when I apply it but the strongness fades away within few minutes and left with very light strawberries smell oozing from your body .Recommend for those who searching sweet smell body lotion with cheaper price ,you should have a try  :)

23





27
Faiz Shah (Senior Marketing Manager of Watsons Malaysia) was giving short speach on Watsons Product &“Isn’t Life Great?”


We are given a quiz session about their H bellla product and stand to win 1 year supply of watson product ! But luck did not came to us :(

P1100045


After that is high tea session which I loooking forward since I step into the room  :( * hao la , I really so hungry "

28

29

30
31

33

34

Their food really awesome right ?? !
 I love their dessert and CHUN JUAN so much !


With this face, you will know how delicious is their dessert .

35

1.JPG2892
36

That cake with love shape is macadamia cheese cake . As my reader you should know I love macadamia so muchhhhhh... I love this cheeese cake so much as well ! it's superb !


After high tea session , We are offered a hand massage session with H Bella Product. I had chosen Blackberry &Black Tea series for my hand massage session .

37



Yea, I got my door gift from watson . Thanks Watson. :)


39


Gotta off to bed now . My beeee says I'm ugly now cus always sleep at 2 3 am :(WUWUW

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...