15.3.11

12032011 ♥

Halo people. Time to update my blogg la. Today topic might be boring for you cus it's jus some random dating with my man .HAHA



NAH ! This is my man , either Vong Bee Bee or Vong chao chao

2

He keep nagging me to take photo with him but ended up defocus him * evil smile*



I curled my hair on that day  . I love ze curls but it makes me look fat/chubby . Haiz :(

3


4

5


6

Had pepper lunch as our dinner since I was craving for long time :)  I love their beef and pepper , ya ! I'm pepper lover !

 *Took those pic from net *





Next time I would give Shake Shake Salad a try . Seem like so nice right ? :)


Terriyaki  Chicken ordered by Bee .

8


9



 Beef is My love !

10

After the food is served , what u have to do is  Mix evenly , add sauce and stir
 The price range is around RM15-RM30 for a set , definitely worth it !  but sometimes they do have some promotion set meal .

 Last but not least ,  their matcha soft icey cream is a must-order-item !

7


After the movie , Tutti Frutti  as our dessert session .

11


12

This little miao cost us 10.80 bucks = =

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...