2.3.11

Random dating

It's time to awake my baby blog !
HALO HALO ~~

HAHA :)

my blog has been neglected by me for million days i think @@
I'm just so bu s.....y ........@@ HAola , I admit it was just "I'm so lazy ".
hohoh

i have alots things wanna share with u guys but I'm still stuck in some random post.
huh:(

once upon a time ....( I think it was one day before valentine's day ==)


Hang out with uncle V as usual . Did a light make up which only put on foundation, eyebrown,mascara,double eyelid .Surprisingly the outcome was exceed my expectation , and uncle V love it too ~~

teeeheee

How do u guys feel ?@@


1


2

* I admit I have a chubby face , so what ?!!!


3


5

But I still prefer V shape face .

6

I wonder Why i stand/pose like this

7

at the end I just Tied up all my hair == * so WHAT FOR u braided your hair just now *

8

uncle V so lengzai hor



Since I was craving for spaghetti so I suggest to dine at venezia which is located at Taman Segar ,cheras.



9

10



P1040079

We ordered their pasta and hawaiian chicken pizza .
Very DELICIOUS ! I love their Spaghetti .... yummy yummy .
Trust me , If u pass by there , Jus park ur car and go have a try .
It wont disappointed you .


OK , it's already 2,54am.UNCLE V gonna burn my ass if I still don off to bed :(

TATA ~
continue tml :)

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...