4.4.11

How to DIY a CHIO iphone case♥

TADA..
Today I gonna share about how I DIY my Iphone Case♥






Actually I wanted to do those exaggeration Iphone case badly but it's too 3D .I scare it will drop this drop that after few months since I'm so rude, so I have decided to do a simple Bling Bling 1 ! yeay !



Firstly ,what you have to do is to prepare a pair of scissor , some jewelry sticker, and a Iphone case .

    p/s :4 pcs Jewelry sticker for Leather case whereas 2 pcs sticker for normal case is enough I think


The iphone case theme that I want is Red MaMA !   so it's depends on your preferences . If you like blue colour then u should buy a blue colour case and blue jewelry sticker.


*please do not buy Red colour phone case with blue colour bling bling ! understand? :)





1

2

Secondly , Just cut and paste !


Thirdly , TADA  ! Done

5



4



3


Simple and nice right ? move your ass off and DIY a nice one for yourself ♥

Help me like the post if you like it  :)  


       ---------------------------------------------------------------------->

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...