7.4.11

LiL updated♥

21

HALO , I'm here again . Finally we're done with our management accounting assignment .Actually the assignment is not that hard but the most challenging part is how we gonna arrange the structure and account format since this is our first time doing accounting assignment..Hope we can score good marks lalala~~ *praying praying*

ehem..
Today post will be a short post I think because nobody wanna read my blog ! wuwuwuwuww *cries*
J Kidding la ~~ HAHA. I gonna sleep earlier tonight cus I have to work for redbull event tomorrow at sepang. It been ages i never work as freelancer/promoter. Bo Bin lor .. :( Cus I really craving for MAC brush and it quite costly .,. Who wanna sponsor me ? I will share with you guys once i get it ~~ ^^  yeay.

Good Night people . Hope everything going smooth and tomorrow will be a cloudy day .
See you tomorrow :)

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...