18.4.11

Show Lo's 2011 world tour concert in Malaysia

Last saturday Channiece and I went to Show Lo's World Tour concert at Bukit Jalil putra stadium. It been ages I never hang out with her . She is still pretty as usual..weee ...you may visit her blog if you want to know more about her :http://cohx.blogspot.com/

Sorry for the blurrry pictures that might harm your eyes :( It has to blame my uncle beee cus both of my camera has been stolen by him to korea. :( Wu Wu Wu..


Outfit of the day :

IMG_2061


IMG_2063

Do you feel that our outfit looks alike?When we met our face are just like " WTF, Why we are wearing the almost-same-outfit?
Singlet-high waist pant-stocking-speedy size bag . What a coincidence ,==
HAHA~



IMG_2065


IMG_2068


We bought this lighting Red Ribbon for only 4 bucks ! so Cheap right? :)

Camwhore before the show start  :)

IMG_2072


IMG_2073


IMG_2074


IMG_2080

IMG_2081





IMG_2078

IMG_2079

IMG_2109

accidentally bump into my lovely Jasmine ^^


IMG_2095

Yea, Show Lo is so handsome and the concert is awesome.HHAHAH! this is my only comment = = LOL~Mayb I'm not her super fans?  Btw i enjoyed the show immensely.:)
I did not take much picture of him because I have no camera :( So u guys can jus google it if u want to see more photo .. HAHA 

IMG_2112

After that we had our late dinner and GG session at XIANG JIAN HUAN .There are more pictures in Channiece n jiajia 's camera so mayb u can view my FB photo album~ wee ^^ 

Thats all for that day ..LOL~


-------------------------------------------
P/s ~~ ^^

Your " LIKE " will definitely motivate me to update blog more often  ..^^ thanks Darl~~ >>>>

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...