19.4.11

Look Of The Day

Jus a lil update to kill your and my boredom .HAHAHA . Today just wanna post out my outfit that stored at my lappie for long time . ( hao la, :( I admit I just wanna share with u guys la @@ )

71


72

Grey  Top - Cotton On
skirt -    Singapore's Forever21  $25
Belt -   Leisure Mall Duet  RM 29.9
Shoes- LeisureMall Duet  RM forgot ==
Bag-    Louis vuitton Palermo

70

uhem~~ I wonder why I did not wear legging/tight on that day @@ You see ! I'm having bruises on my leg coz I fell from the stairs ,My bee laugh on me 99*BAD BOY INDEED* == :(* cries*

I love to wear High Waist skirt and short .It definitely will make us looks taller .DONT TRUST ME?! Go have a try then u will fall for it ~ HOHO

ehemm..
Besides of sharing my ugly pictures, here are some of the pictures that I stole from LookBu. ..Weee
^^ enjoy ~~~~






---------------------------------

Your "LIKE" will definitely motivate me to update blog more often ..Thankiew ---> ^^

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...